Build your portfolio in a real artist's studio located in one of London's most creative areas - just round the corner from Goldsmith's College, and only five minutes from London
We provide a one-on-one art portfolio preparation
service in our large, fully-equipped, working studio
. You will be
surrounded with all the proper professional facilities you need to prepare your art portfolio.
Because of these facilities, and our belief that the best portfolio work can only develop from working on a one-on-one basis in a real studio, we charge slightly higher rates than elsewhere.
However the results of this approach are self-evident, as we have achieved a genuine 100% success record for all of our portfolio prepartion students over the last five years.
We have placed students on both foundation and degree level courses at art colleges including Central St Martins, Goldsmiths, Camberwell, The Slade, Wimbledon, Kingston, Chelsea, City and Guilds,
Ravensbourne College and The University of Kent, and internationally renowned colleges such as the New York School of Interior Design (NYSID) and the California Institute of Art (CalArts).
• We begin by profiling your interests and experience, and examine your strengths and weaknesses
• You will be helped to develop projects that encourage a diversity of materials and approach
• You will learn how to progress your ideas creatively though sequence and diversity
• We will identify and develop those qualities unique to you that we know would be appropriate for the course you want to follow
• We will encourage you to relate your ideas to the wider world of contemporary art practice
• We will advise you on the professional presentation of your portfolio in ways that demonstrate your inventiveness and your thought processes off to best effect
• We will support you in writing an Artist’s Statement that underpins the work in your portfolio
• We can help you prepare for interview so that you can expand on the ideas behind your portfolio with confidence and purpose
• If you haven't already got your heart set on a particular art college, we can offer advise on which would suit you
• All the professional equipment and materials you need to diversify your approach are available to use free of charge
• Specially constructed table with proportions for portfolio preparation
• Exploit our facilities to create work of the highest professional standards
• A creative environment essential to bring out your creativity and unique qualities
London Art Classes is a registered UK Learning Provider