Nick Malone is a full-time professional artist. He has extensive experience of developing
creativity in beginners, building portfolios and managing creative career changes.
- Nick's work is included in this year's Summer Exhibition at The Royal Academy of Art
- MA in Fine Arts from Central St Martins
- Extensive knowledge of art materials, recently helping to develop Winsor & Newton's new range of acrylics - see the page dedicated to him on their website
- Exhited extensively both nationally and internationally
- Recipient of an Arts Council England Award
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Work is included in a number of collections, including The British Council Greece, BUPA, WestLB, Granville Holdings, GlaxoSmithKline and One Aldwych
- His books of poetry and drawings have received extensive critical acclaim; his most recent book, Jason Smith's Nocturnal Opera, was published recently by the Cinnamon Press.
Visit www.nickmalone.com to find out about Nick's work.